The sky's the limit with our range of air freight forwarding options
When time is of the essence for your global shipments, the XPO Logistics Global Forwarding teams provide a range of fast, efficient and secure air freight solutions which will deliver your cargo via the quickest possible route - at the most cost-effective rate.
Whether you are an SME or a major retailer, your import and export activities are likely to involve products being transported by air. Where time does not allow for ocean freight, our bespoke air options offer solutions whatever your requirements.
With XPO Logistics, your air freight is in safe hands
As a trusted freight forwarding company, XPO Logistics Global Forwarding's Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status enables us to guarantee the passage of your shipments through the complexities of customs to ensure that they arrive at their destination safely, securely and on time.
With coverage of major world markets, vast experience in managing mission-critical, time sensitive shipments to remote and challenging destinations, and a commitment to quality, safety and customer service – we’re a key player in the facilitation of global trade.
Whatever your shipment, or industry sector, we can handle freight of any size, type or weight in single packages, on pallets or skids, in containers or crates, or for consolidated shipments.
- Worldwide import and export services
- Coverage of all major airports across the worl, with on-site customs at all locations
- Regular daily departures with express freight options
- Block space agreements with airlines means we always have capacity, even during peak seasons
- Door-to-door pick-up and delivery
- Flexibility and capacity to handle any type of requirement: direct shipments, back-to-back, consolidations, triangle shipments, transhipments, time-definite, freight contracting etc.
- Over-dimensional cargo handling - no restictions on size or weight
- Global Forwarding services - combine air and ocean freight for a cost effective alternative when there are no time constraints
- Cargo transport insurance
- HMRC registered
- State-of-the-art track and trace software, via SAP
- Management of all customs formalities, administration and documentation
- At Heathrow (LHR) we operate Europe's largest Perishables Handling Centre - for perishable air freight
Benefits of selecting XPO Logistics to handle your air freight
- Peace of mind your freight is in safe handes - we are a fully licensed AEO certified customs broker and a member of BIFA, IATA and FIATA
- Cost-effective services - the relationships and buying power we have established with international carriers and airlines mean we have secured favourable rates which we pass on to our customers
- Single point of contact - a dedicated account manager for all your operations ensures deadlines are met, shipments meet quality expectations and flows are secure
- Full visibility of where your shipment is at any time, via SAP transportation management software
- Our customs experts have extensive local knowledge which guarantees compliance with all requirements
- End-to-end solutions. Tap into the extensive logistics capabilities, transport networks and resources of a truly global supply chain provider