- Our supply chain solution
More than just the safe and cost-effective movement of your freight. More than just best-in-class customs brokerage.
Customs management of both imports and exports together with the associated documentation and numerous legislations governing the industry often presents a minefield for companies. The XPO Logistics Global Forwarding team will work in partnership with you to help you navigate the continually evolving scope of customs brokerage and forwarding requirements.
As well as physically moving our customer’s cargo throughout the globe, our experts have a strategic view of all country-specific requirements and customs obligations. This global vision means we can take control of all customs formalities on behalf of our customers, ensuring compliance at all stages and planning your trade lanes efficiently, consolidating where possible, to deliver a cost effective forwarding solution and an optimised supply chain. We have many years of experience in local customs formalities. We were recently named Best Customs Broker by Russian Central Customs.
Customs Engineering: Our Solution
- A stand-alone customs clearance offer or a combined global shipment management solution
- Fully licensed customs broker with AEO accreditation
- Member of BIFA, FIATA, IATA
- All licences in France, UK, Spain, North and South America, India, China, Russia etc.
- Management of all customs formalities: traditional, quotas, licences, AI2, tax representation, transit documents, etc.
- Our experts are international trade professionals who specialise in project-based work and complex daily issues. They have the knowledge and expertise to assist with issues that fall outside of the normal brokerage and forwarding requirements.