- Our supply chain solution
Need to maximise your cost/efficiency ratio when handling returned products?
As a manufacturer or retailer concerned with sustainable development and subject to new regulations, you have to manage your recyclable/non-recyclable waste, packaging equipment and materials as effectively as possible, together with product returns (ASS, recycling, destruction), while seeking to optimise costs.
As a European specialist in reverse logistics, the XPO Logistics teams provide you with tailor-made solutions, through integrated service centres, for returned product control, repackaging, forwarding or recycling.
Your performance factors
- Perfect traceability and optimised delivery times
- Reduction of your processing and transport costs by means of excellent information systems.
- Shorter recovery cycles
- The assurance that you have chosen the best type of processing for returned products: forwarding, recycling, destruction
Our reverse logistics expertise
- Comprehensive A – Z service, in accordance with your specifications: organisation, management and monitoring of returns, responsibility for processing decisions
- 27 dedicated service centres in four countries (Spain, France, Ireland and the UK)
- We handle the following three main categories:
- Returned products, including electrical and electronic equipment, according to the European WEEE Directive
- Transport equipment: reusable containers and other articles
- Packaging: mainly cardboard and plastic
- Specialist information software maximises operational performance
XPO Logistics gets involved
Returned product decisions
In consultation with you and according to your specifications, however demanding they may be, the XPO Logistics teams decide how your returned products should be handled. Based on this decision, the products are either returned to supplier, prepared for re-sale, or destroyed in compliance with recycling procedures.
Our logistics processes ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and maximum revenue recovery for you.