Need to maximise your cost/efficiency ratio when handling returned products?
As a manufacturer or retailer concerned with sustainable development and subject to new regulations, you have to manage your recyclable/non-recyclable waste, packaging equipment and materials as effectively as possible, together with product returns (ASS, recycling, destruction), while seeking to optimise costs.
As a European specialist in reverse logistics, the XPO Logistics teams provide you with tailor-made solutions, through integrated service centres, for returned product control, repackaging, forwarding or recycling.
Your performance factors
- Perfect traceability and optimised delivery times
- Reduction of your processing and transport costs by means of excellent information systems.
- Shorter recovery cycles
- The assurance that you have chosen the best type of processing for returned products: forwarding, recycling, destruction
Our reverse logistics expertise
- Comprehensive A – Z service, in accordance with your specifications: organisation, management and monitoring of returns, responsibility for processing decisions
- 27 dedicated service centres in four countries (Spain, France, Ireland and the UK)
- We handle the following three main categories:
- Returned products, including electrical and electronic equipment, according to the European WEEE Directive
- Transport equipment: reusable containers and other articles
- Packaging: mainly cardboard and plastic
- Specialist information software maximises operational performance