Need a tailor-made and responsive logistics solution to support your on-line sales?
As an e-commerce business, your major challenge is to gain the loyalty of your customers by delivering flawless quality of service (prompt delivery, at the right place, and in the right state).
For e-commerce pure players or customers developing multichannel strategy (click-and-collect, bricks-and-clicks), the XPO Logistics teams have developed Red Online, e-fulfilment and returns' tailored logistics solutions. With over 10 years of proven e-business experience for customers operating in various sectors (fashion, luxury, food, electronics, appliances ...), our expertise meet the requirements of blue chip e-commerce brands. Our priority is the satisfaction of the end consumer.
Your performance factors:
- Ultra reactivity: processing orders in real time with an ongoing challenge to reduce delivery time, whatever the delivery point across the globe
- Reliability: full traceability at every stage in real time. As it may be shared directly with the e-consumer, information quality is critical and can make the difference
- User experience is easy and efficient: from placing the order to easy returns, the whole process contributes to the satisfaction and loyalty of e-consumers
- Flexibility: adaptability to activity peaks, seasonal effects, marketing operations while keeping a high level of service quality
- Personalization: whatever the volumes processed, each order is unique, with its own characteristics, choice of delivery in terms of time and place.
Our e-commerce expertise, Red Online:
- 10 years of multi-industry expertise: fashion, luxury, telephony, household appliances, food...
- One partner that covers every stage of the supply chain, from collecting online order to returns management
- State-of-the-art IT solutions, connected, robust and capable of managing huge data amount
- The design and implementation of tailored and scalable process, manual, mechanized or automated… with our engineering team
- The management of deliveries and returns
- Performance management through KPIs (delivery time, order picking reliability…) and continuous improvement plan
- Over 10 years of experience
- 68 million parcels / 2 man items managed per year
- 23 million return items handled
- Over 210 million direct to consumer items processed
- Over 50 major e-fulfilment & returns customers