- Our supply chain solution
Red Europe - European Pallet Network
Regular, reliable and secure pallet distribution across the continent via our robust European network.
Red Europe is ideal for moving pallets and part loads throughout Europe. With hundreds of daily shuttles and scheduled groupage lines each week, our network is a flexible solution to internationally distribute less than trailer loads (LTL).
Red Europe brings European countries to your doorstep
We have regular shuttles operating between France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany and the Czech Republic. From these countries we can service practically any other European country including Slovakia, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Belarus.
- Part load and palletised imports and exports and cross border transport within 32 EU countries,
- Regular scheduled departures - daily shuttles and groupage lines each week,
- 100% ADR compliant network for distributing palletised and IBC hazardous goods,
- Tailored solutions can be developed to handle all your international transport needs,
- Book goods collections online or in person with our dedicated teams in regional offices across the UK,
- Onward distribution via our in-country domestic networks
- Fast transit times - often within 48 hours - 24 hours for some countries,
- Regular, planned international services with express options to manage ad hoc emergencies,
- 100% ADR compliance with over 35 years training and expertise,
- Take comfort in the knowledge that your goods are transported by the most environmentally friendly fleet in Europe, which operates under optimum road safety standards.