Partner of choice for major events
XPO teams have decades of experience in providing seamless support for major fairs, exhibitions and sporting competitions, as well as cultural and corporate events. Our unique ability to integrate transport and logistics services into an end-to-end solution gives your event every chance of success.
We provide consultation, contingency planning, on-site management by event experts, operational solutions and performance monitoring. Your needs will dictate the transport solutions we use, ranging from light vehicles to full convoys – always with safety-conscious drivers – as well as global forwarding by air, river and sea transport.
Tailored, Flexible Solutions
- Proven expertise – We have experience in meeting the demanding requirements of many different types of events, including those on a national or global scale.
- Dedicated team – We’ll assign a team of qualified experts trained in the specifics of your event to ensure constant communication and highly responsive service.
- Focus on safety – XPO’s intense safety culture extends to your event, where our driver training and Road to Zero safety program comply with your expectations.
- Constant responsiveness – You’ll receive technical assistance before, during and after the event, and our transport network will provide extra vehicles quickly if needed.
- Pan-European performance – Our transport network is one of the largest in Europe, ensuring agility and flexibility if your needs evolve.
Proud to Be the Official Transport Partner of the Tour de France
40 years of moving ‘le Tour’
The internationally renowned Tour de France cycling race is a unique logistics challenge that XPO is thrilled to support each year. Our critical role places our teams at the centre of the action with a comprehensive plan that meets the demands of all 21 stages and 3,500 km of competition.
Our team takes enormous pride in supporting the Tour as its official transport partner – a valued relationship that spans four decades. Sixty XPO drivers form teams that take turns day and night moving from stage to stage, transporting 400 tons of barriers, podiums, gates, course paint, A/V equipment, sponsor merchandise and furniture for the villages. It requires 24/7 management and massive coordination to keep pace with the rigour of the Tour. While your needs may be on a smaller scale, our commitment and attention to detail will be identical for your event.