Reliable, compliant distribution across Europe
XPO has built a reputation as a highly dependable provider of LTL transport over decades of service to shippers. We complete hundreds of daily shuttles and scheduled groupage lines each week, with a network that serves 36 countries inside and outside the eurozone. Our capabilities accommodate all types of freight, with options for managing suppliers and returned goods.
If your supply chain requires a dedicated solution, we can arrange guaranteed LTL capacity. We also offer dedicated multimodal solutions that integrate LTL with our full truckload service. You will have a secure web portal where you can book online, track your freight and download delivery receipts.
- Scale – Over 100 LTL locations across Europe
- Reliability and safety – One of the most modern fleets in the industry
- Flexibility – All types of freight accepted, with loads ranging from a single pallet to full trailers
- Technology – Real-time tracking, reporting and custom analytics
- Multinational – Negotiated terms available for pan-European requirements
- Multimodal – Access to XPO's complete range of transport services
- Responsive – Contact our customer service team.
A Leader in Domestic Distribution
Scale, flexibility and efficiency
XPO is the largest LTL provider in France, Spain and Portugal, with the largest ADR network serving the UK and Ireland. We also hold leading positions in LTL sub-sectors; for example, we’re the aftermarket distribution leader in the UK. In total, our lane density for palletised service covers the regions that produce about 90% of Europe’s GDP.
When you outsource your domestic LTL freight to XPO, your costs shift from fixed to variable, and you achieve more standardisation. Our competitive tariff model helps you control costs, and when specialised handling of pallets is needed, we offer tail lift, pump truck and pump-over equipment. For oversized or heavy items, we have a last mile service that includes warehousing and two-person distribution.