Built to Scale
From agile KeyPL® control tower solutions to dedicated capacity, we can help you move raw materials, parts and finished goods with greater efficiency. Our transport experts take the time to understand your requirements and identify areas for improvement. The solutions we recommend will be customised to save you money, reducing your investments in equipment, software, facilities and staffing.
We want to deliver increasing value for you over the long-term. After we collaborate on a plan, we will continue to monitor the approach we put in place to ensure that it remains optimal for your supply chain.
Turnkey KeyPL® Solutions
Mission-critical KeyPL services across Europe
XPO’s KeyPL® control tower experts will design a solution for you that encompasses carrier management, price optimisation, asset utilisation if appropriate, and ongoing analysis of your shipping patterns – determining the optimal routes now, and making adjustments as circumstances change. Our technology is adept at managing comprehensive freight flows, carriers and vendors, as well as freight audits and payments, claims and other processes.
Our focus at XPO is on delivering value through superior performance that is continuously improved over time. When we see opportunities to achieve more cost control and productivity, we proactively capture those benefits for you.
- Buying power – XPO is a top five global provider of managed transport for customers in diverse industries
- Control tower management – Mission-critical oversight of carriers, vendors, freight audits and payments, claims, charge-back notifications and other processes
- Proprietary technology – Connects in real time with thousands of carriers and facilitates EDI/XML
- Visibility and communication – Web-based portals for shippers, carriers and vendors
- Strategic collaboration – Dynamic route and network management solves business-specific challenges
- Ongoing analysis – Performance scoring and custom reporting against benchmarked KPIs
Dedicated Truckload Transport
Outsourcing that feels like a private fleet, without the risk
Managing a private fleet in-house is time-consuming and expensive. We can design and manage a dedicated solution that guarantees you drivers, tractors, trailers, maintenance and fuel, with no equipment leases. Working as an extension of your team, we will represent your brand with pride on the road, while our specialists look for opportunities to optimise routes and lower your costs.
Beyond these dedicated resources, XPO will provide extra support as needed, such as surge capacity and help with safety, compliance and recruitment. You will receive detailed reports that gauge the success of your outsourcing strategy and help you make informed business decisions.